Friday, November 19

Here comes... inspiration!

It's a strange feeling to be writing here, knowing I'm the only person who actually is aware of this blog's early existence. And at the same time I'm writing this, hoping that one day someone will come across it, spare a minute or two to browse it, then they might even like it and come back - not by chance or mistake anymore.

I've been thinking of what I'd like this piece to look like and what kind of blog I'd want it to be. But it's not something sure yet and I'm curious of how it's going to develop. My idea is to share some pictures that I mostly find on the internet, and also my thoughts if I dare...

You can read the title in many different ways. I believe that being sexy involves wit and intelligence, but sometimes there come those moments when we forget how smart and clever we are, because we don't feel sexy with our bodies. Therefore I'd like to post some inspirational pictures, and they are inspiring in numerous ways too.

It's enough talking. Let me just start and shape my idea along the way.










1 comment:

  1. Well I'm here, and I love it! And if you ever want an ana buddy, I'm also down. I don't have a cool blog on here though :/

    ReplyDelete